Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy Monday

Dearest,

My busy Monday started after Daniel and I went to get my vacuum cleaner from K-mart. The stupid lid does not close tightly and therefore the lid could be lifted up when one finger =.="

We took it back for exchange and open up one ... follow by two... still the same. The whole batch of it are all like that =/ Depressed me without getting my things done! And my roomie vacuum cleaner has got something wrong and the suction is not good anymore. 

Got myself one duffle coat and knit dress with belt for coming winter season.
Lunch time has come, with no doubt, we went to Nhu Lan to grab Vietnamese rolls. As usual, I go for BBQ Chicken roll. It is cheap and tasty. It cost $3.80 only. Thanks to Kyra, my classmate who brought me there few times before. And I think I saw Johnson and I helped him on getting the plastic bag. =p

Going to attend chanting session @ Flagstaff Lynn's place tonight. Mom called me on Skype before heading out. It was a very good discussion with her about buddhism practice and everything. I am going to wear the lovely pink jacket given from 舅母. Somehow, I am so appreciate that I am a fortune baby and get to know this practice because at the meant time, it is my support, my energy to get myself back to a normal person in this critical hard time after all the incidents happened in the past two months. 

It is never easy to move on without relying on the power of Gohonzon support. Everytime I question myself in front of Gohonzon and I feel all the karma are blowing in front of me and therefore no complaint but chant to transform to good fortune and beneficial. Time will tell....?

So glad that met a few members at Lynn's meeting. And I get to know Mel that Lucia mentioned that she is going to start her own chanting session every Thursday at Parkville. Everyone have to introduced themselves in the meeting, I guess we are all new? When it is Katrina turn, I feel so touching because I have the exactly same feeling how hard time to cope in the difficulties. She's been chanting at kaikan everyday sometime back then where she's the only one there. It is exactly what I am doing for everyday now. I shared my first time, 5 hours chanting session held last Monday with Jamie and also joined Jacaranda to polish myself and my stubbornness attitude problem. 

Katrina invite me to go over her place for chanting whenever. I feel so glad that I am supported by YWD around me. Without them, I believe there is no way I can not stand till now.

My day ended with a good smile and tiredness.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment