Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Shnauzer had borned!

My iPhone rang to wakes me up. Ed told that Pet Pet might be giving birth soon. Her behavior getting abnormal she jump up and down the bed yesterday night and not able to sit properly! >.<
Too tired for me to get up immediately and go to Cartoon City in a blur morning 9:30am so I decided to go myself later. 12pm I finally cannot stand the hot in my room and I sweat a lot.
Found mom bought me this and left on the desktop table. This hair patch is stick on the hair without clipping hairs. Do any style you want but I just want it to make sure my fringe doesn't drop on my face. It is cost RM2.50 per pack with the bear bear clip which cost RM2.50 also.

Ruo Sheng had called me but I miss the call and then sms him anything else? He said he is on the way leaving school. Just now want to invite me out for lunch. And then I ask him whether can send me to Cartoon City not he just say yes.

Ben coming to helped out on his off-day because Pet Pet seems like going to give birth anytime soon. She gave birth the first baby when we went back. Sadly, the third name as La (female) and the fifth name as Do (unknown gender) babies died. I had named the three babies, Fa (male), So (male), Ti (male) followed by the previous Do, Re (male), Mi (female). So so is the biggest among the others two. Received the Aeon statement and had dinner in SS2. I should ordered big chee cheong fun but Ed is rushing to meet fei lou at 9pm. =( So I walked to Bread story and buy 2 breads and 1 half loaf of chocolate bread. Go home at 9:30pm, Ed didn't went out with fei lou because he is not free tonight. He helped Pet Pet to inject one medicine to clear the dirt stuff in stomach after giving birth.

Online and saw Sai Wai, every year she sent me CNY cards and birthday cards too. But I don't know her new address so I had ask for it. Recently, she had been dating with Kar Ket who is in Sabah there. He had told her about my story I guess. I am unhappy with the gang for not coming out gathering everytime I organised.

Hetty who I met from MAS inteview someday ago informed me about coming up Air Asia interview on Saturday at Air Asia academic school. I don't think I will attend it because of my loss tooth and also the scars scratches on my hand and uneven skin tone on my leg. Secondly, is on Saturday and nobody gonna free to fetch me there to attend the interview. I wish they will held one soon again nearby at KL.

Pn.Noormazilla cheer me up on my facebook status and she send me a game to play with to put on the status which I think very fun! She made me cried and feel about kasih sayang from my dearest Cikgu in high school. She told me that I tak habis-habis nangis dari sekolah sampai sekarang ni. xp She really ended up my day with a :D seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment