Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Luxury Shopping Day

Mid Valley so jam when I got there with Ruo Sheng. After finish school, he tend to go shopping with me at there. He only left RM10 on his pocket, pity him so I decided to treat him lunch at food court there. He need to wait for 3 months to get the first time salary from the government. =.= As November the financial department usually done the submitted the payment to the government for the January payment >.<
Back to my shopping day happening, I bought this Jurlique for mom actually. I hope she likes it when I give to her later. Or maybe we could share and use it balancing. This brand is very popular in Australia because it is made in Australia and made with natural ingredients product. You can see this cosmetic shop everywhere wherever you goes. This is the one I mentioned on last Saturday the promoter given mom a trial on it on one of her hand. The result is instant and very good. You can get good price in Australia when they having sale. However, in Malaysia this brand is consider very expensive and not so popular. There are only limited stores in Malaysia as I know.

Daily Exfoliating Cream

SKU:9100900

A daily non-granular exfoliating cream, rich in oats, almonds and honey to loosen and lift away dead skin cells. Leaves the skin deeply cleansed, smooth and radiant.

Sizes: 125ml/4.3 oz and 40ml /1.4 oz.

My review is this product works very well on my mother skin and mine. It doesn't dry off your skin and it keep the moisture lock inside your skin after your foam wash. The exofoliate cream actually name as scrubber that remove your dead skin cells and can be use daily because it won't rough off your skin. It is organic and have a fragrance nice smell.

Next, I had moved to MPH to search one of these books. The Summer Kitchen by Karen Weinreb which is true story. I read this article from Women Weekly January 2010 version. The story is about the lady was in a wonderful happy family with no financial problem and then until one day her husband was jailed and he was a banker. She had an official website which can be visited at HERE. This book cost RM95.50 and I only pay for RM85.50 because I have RM5x2 voucher that I bought my sisters book last time given by CIMB-MPH with purchase of RM100 and above. I was served by a malay girl name Siti who asked me to fill in a review form for customer service. First time hearing that they have this process too.

After that, I went back to the car because I forgotten to take the Aeon statement that I need to pay inside of Jusco. I went to Clinique counter to redeem the freebies for Youth Surge 7ml sample. Unfortunately, the promoter told me that they had finished given out the 7ml sample pack and only left 1ml. =( But she suggest can try to redeem at One Utama or Pavilion as soon as possible as they are running out of stock from Mid Valley. Without disappointed my mood of purchasing, I go to Laneige counter and grab this Multi Cleanser.

Multi Cleanser (RP:RM80)
[180ml] For all skin types

Product Benefits
This is a 3-in-1 Multi Cleanser that functions not only to remove makeup effectively but also as a scrub and foam cleanser. It contains 100 micro cellulose beads particles which help to thoroughly remove makeup residues. The Multi Cleanser can also be used to remove lip and eye makeup. This cleanser suits all skin types and is especially suitable for women who need a speedy all in one cleanser and remover

Usage

  • Squeeze out around 2cm and gently massage over wet face.
  • Can be used for removing heavy point makeup on lip & eye area. When used daily, it removes skin impurities in the pores and makes the skin look brighter.
My review is it cleans your skin deeply as you can hear the when you finish washing the dish with zip zip sound. It sounds that after I had used it! As it written above there, this cleanser came with 3 different functions which I think can save some money from buying make up remover, cleanser and also scrubber which come in three! Thus it could be use as eye and lip make up remover too and count that for four! Laneige product are totally affordable and attractive packaging. This promoter is not good in servicing and I never seen her before. She asked whether I need a bag to store or not?! >.<

Ruo Sheng thrown me to Cartoon City and left. I not needed to ride a bus and wasted time to wait for a bus. Today definitely a busy road day in Federal highway whether to Klang or KL are same.

Night, Ed wanted to go Citibank for payment. So we decided to go to Ikano Power Centre area to have a walk. We had dinner inside the Ikea foodstall with delicious Sweeden meatballs and Daim's cake plus an egg tart and cost RM18.80 included with refillable softdrink.

I hope that I could find out this book in Popular so I am seeking for the service desk in Popular. Oh my god, that malay lady showed me a long black face. Unlike the one who served me while in MPH this afternoon. She want me to write a review of her customer service and I very satisfy and happy with her service. If this one sure I tick all worst of the box as what I did on Air Asia survey while in flight. She still showed me the way where the book is located at and I still thank her although I am not sincerely to. It selling at RM21.95. I found this book review from MPH actually but they have out of stock so I try my luck on Popular bookstore. The story is about Air Hostess and I collected most of the stories books about flight attendant lifestyle. I haven't read through it yet but I found it very interesting compared those I had bought previously. The author kinda rude but the reality is a real fact happening in life.

When we done purchasing in Popular, our next stop is ALL IT computer store. I wanted to have one of this Memory Stick Pro Duo 8GB for my Sony Digital Camera. I had surveyed at Sony Centre's at Ground floor and they selling RM199 for this and run out of stock as well. I was suppose to buy one in Mid Valley this afternoon but luckily I didn't because San Disk are more cheaper compare to branded Sony. San Disk price is RM119 and I can buy two of it with their new launch 16GB product. Oh yes, they having a funny promotion. Maybe it doesn't sound funny at all but I think is funny. They had started not charging the percentage when swipe with credit cards but minimum to use credit card is RM50 above. There is free parking for purchases above RM100 and when the cashier asked me about the parking ticket I gave it to her and she recorded everything and give me RM1 from the cash drawer. I thought they might have a machine like Ikea swipe it and give back the parking ticket. I laugh when it happening on me. I pay credit card and I get cash back for parking ticket?! XD It's not logical at all if ending the sale of the day it might be mess up with the total sale cash you have received. For Ed points, he think that it is logic because the company never have a bad deal with customers. It earns more than 20%-30% from each product. And I had told that I will come back again to purchase items if necessary compared with Low Yat parking expenses and credit card charges which is not worthy. In this point of view, Ed said that the company will very happy if they heard this because the competitive will gain higher for this company in this location. There's another computer stores in Cineleisure. Nowadays, I seldom go there because we didn't watch any movies the Cineplex's anymore since I had GSC card to get cheaper movie tickets and snacks. Now I realised that company always have competitor and depend on who have more money to survive from the beginning until last and smooth cash flow to support their daily income and expenses. If nobody gonna buy their products due to various of reason the business no longer can survive in this area anymore.


IELTS speaking test tomorrow. And now is 1.01am of 28.1.2010. Very nervous and unable to sleep well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.


    Generic pharmacy

    ReplyDelete