Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Giant @ Kota Damansara

Dad told me to email the expert about the migration taking PR to Australia. Sister mentioned that siblings above 18 years old need to apply PR independent without sponsoring. New rules from the immigration? I don't think so! So I have to check with the expert after I finished my IELTS later this week.

12pm going to Giant Kota Damansara. Normal shopping and nothing special. Later that playing Mahjong on facebook until dinner. Unhappy dinner because I only manage to take one kind of food and finish it hurry up. I always dislike to eat alone in the table! Angry!

Finish the Lay's Chips and Rocky biscuits bought at Giant just now to fill my stomach! ARGH!

Took these pictures for fun... FaFa, SoSo, TiTi


No comments:

Post a Comment