Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mini Gathering

Woke up at 7am but parent aren't wake up yet. So I lay on my bed until 7:40am as promised to go Imbi together with mom. Not sleeping very well last night because my mood not is not going very well as the email I received from VU still fresh in mind. What can I do?

Mom bought both The Stars and also Sin Chew Jit Poh newspapers. I quickly go through the headline and read the jobs section. Obviously, the job classifields only shows higher position recruitment for Saturday and Saturday newspapers. Sadly I couldn't find any general clerks position.

Walked to Imbi Pasar with mom from Jalan Imbi. Ordered Hai-Nan coffee with a butter and kaya round bun. Cost bout RM4.90 in total for 2 coffee with a bun! Easy earn money ya? Mom ate two rolls of popiah and the price increase again so she nag again. After breakfast done, we hang around the market. One of my favourite stall sell beautiful clothes but always don't have my size. =(

Went to said Hello to Weng Soon as usual. He seems busy serving customers because his fruit stall is totally famous and cheap there! We saw some grapes which is very mini-size and there's some mini-pears too! So cute! Since he is busy I quickly ask him to sms me later as I had repair my phone and all the contacts had gone. Then mom going to buy stickers again, but this time is for Jocelyn from Perth! Lynn's daughter, I bet my mom can sell become stickers aunty new nickname. Haha XD!
Mom keep standing there and searching around for quite awhile.

Finally leave the noisy market in the city and move on to Pavilion but since it's not open yet because still early, we sit down in front of the Lot 10 and discuss the time she spent in Melbourne after I left. She only been to Victoria Market once later because too far to buy the vegetables and have to carry it all the way home. It takes about 35 to 40 minutes to distance between dundas st & spencer st at stops 42 Thornbury station. I believe she stay at home most of the time as brother kept playing with his computer online game. She miss the time there too I guess. When she ask me, other places don't have the course you want? So that she could have another destination to visit in Australia. You have friends in Adelaine? Hmmp~ Yes, Yih Hon my mind blink! That place is very quiet and not crowded as Melbourne and Sydney. But I remember Yih Hon said that place is awesome and good to study. But for me I still prefer to be in Melbourne or Perth. At least there are still some of my high school friends, primary school friends, maple story online friends and Nicholas fans friends there ~_~" !

The people sitting next to us smokes and we left the place and head to Sg.Wang. We went there and wait for the shops to open while we have a sit at Mcdonalds because the air-conditional there was switches on (without ordering anything to consume =p). We spend some time in Padini and Parkson. She wanna buy new clothes for me for Chinese New Year purpose. Those clothes are not unique and like old stocks for last year, maybe they not yet update the new stocks yet. Mom keep asking wanna buy this? wanna buy that? No No and No. I am not demanding but I really not intend to buy anything yet. She want to give me 50 bucks for purchasing biscuits for Chinese New Year but the dates aren't near yet, just give it to me when it's time. I understand mom is caring me because she loves me. I ask her to buy her own one, she just replied me I want or not also nevermind. She loves her kids, 3 dinasours of hers. So do dad, he never scold me of spending too much but no matter how, I still so childishness in his mind.

We head to Pavilion again after Parkson. Tangs is luxury department stall. The stuff inside there are very very very super expensive! But to satisfy our eye so we walk in to look around although we mostly window shopping all today! Next, Parkson again~ Mom walk to the cosmetics department and she told me that she bought Jurlique brand Day care cream at Melbourne that cost around 30dolars while having sales. It selling at RM150+ in Parkson Pavilion. The promoter recommend us to use the exofoliate scrubber. She give mom a trial and we saw the results instant! The skin colour changed by comparing both hand. The promoter still don't want to give up after I had ask for a product catalogue. She said she don't have it current and put the mist, moisturizer, serum on my hand patting it hard. We find a chance to left her because there are another customers visiting. We pretend looking the gift packs and cost about RM800+ the highest. Mom said can buy it during sale, so can have vouchers. ^_^ She not objecting buying RM200+ cosmetics!

The highest level floor selling Chinese New Year stuff. Mom want to buy the tigers doll. =.= Why everybody want to buy Tiger? Rabbit is cutest than that! Just wait for another year to go! Obviously I am jealousy! Kiddo pretending like tiger. =( At last we leave and move to the lowest level. Bought charcoal bread at Lavender, mom snacking to try the nuts biscuit from the promoter and end up bought it. Mom awareness is too high and I couldn't stop it. She loves nuts but she cannot eat too much due to she suffering joint pain on her hands. Mom hands is always full of love to their kids. I want my mom to have a smooth and healthy hand.

Mom want to go supermarket. And I am looking for the Cadbury Brunch Bar whether did they have it here because there are a lot of foreign products selling at here. They have it with the cereals rack and the price is similiar to Carrefour which is RM19.99. =( Why they selling so expensive here? Australia selling 2 for 8dolars and 2 for 6dolars when mom about to left. Convert back to Ringgit Malaysia is only RM24 or RM18 for 2 boxes! Stupid customs fees, taxing fees, imported fees! However, I still get a 100 plus small bottle for myself and 2 packs of seaweed with olives oil and grape oil seeds flavour that cost RM10 for each. Mom asking whether wanna try the Hagen Daaz ice-cream cup or not. Its expensive man (cause I'm not working anymore) no longer afford to buy expensive and luxury things to eat. Mom said she afford but I still ignoring her. She then still bought herself her favourite Cottage fries.

She wanted to have lunch at luxury place but I still prefer having the pork mee hoon near the Imbi corner. It is always delicious and worth for it. Before we going to lunch, we went to the Imbi Kaikan to purchase something for religious uses. The aunty who is cashier mix with me and my sister I guess. She treating me so warmly wanna know about whether I am studying or working. I was just hehe haha and left cause mom is leaving and I need to follow up. After that, we going to Weng Heong to buy some Bak kua pork jerky to eat. I had chosen the Ostrich and Spicy Pork taste. The spicy pork and normal pork price are same so why not having the spicy one instead they use more ingredient to fried it?

The sunshine out there is super hot and I'm sweating all over the whole clothe is totally wet. But it doesn't stop me to taking the Dry Pork Mee Hoon thats very tasty! It already increase the price to RM6. I saw a man keep taking photos before he eat looks very funny because like a professional cameraman. Dad joined us while we eating half way. He throw all his pork meats to me and I cannot finish it. In the end, mom force to eat it all without wasting the food. Dad teeth unable to bite the meat. So whoever who read this please quit smoking before losing your teeth!

It's gonna rain soon. Lucky we leave early before it starts to rain. It's jam on the pudu road. Dad regret to take the Smart tunnel to avoid the traffic jam. Nothing can do now, as I already cannot widen my eye and sleep on car all the way home. Poor dad suffering the traffic jam after he woke so early to go work today.

My sleepiness cannot wakes me after I gone home. I still lying on my bed and continue to sleep. Ed called again since 12pm and now 2.30pm. Whats up? "Just want to know whether you had taken your lunch?" I am sleeping. >.<>

4.30pm is there and I know time to wake up. Telling mom to take as many as Aussie dolar she wants. The fake notebook haha! Both mom and dad laugh too. Meeting Jia Pei and Pei Mun at 6pm. I brought the souvenirs along with the Aussie dolar notebook. They took each complete set of it. We have our dinner at Kuchai Lama 弹牙竹升面. They use hand made to produce the mee. Pei Mun became thin and pretty. She had curl her hair and pluck her wisdom tooth about 2 weeks ago. I can't believe I am becoming heavier as I wanted but not on my face! Pei Mun kept telling the story from uni until primary school. Enjoying the moment in the stormy raining dinner. It's about time to move at only 8.30pm. Jia Pei bf is around there and Win met her bf with her bf own. Meaning that they are in the same cafe but different table. Pei Mun drove me home and wet myself because I had lock the gate and forgot to take out the keys. Dad opened door for me and I run to shower. Have a chat on MSN with Wei Jian. He didn't manage to go Klang with colleagues after waiting for an hour and half. So I invite him to come out for a drink, and he say yes! But only two of us looks a bit lonely and I suggest Lydia. He called him and she say yes. So he pick me up and pick Lydia. He is good in geography I think cause he found my house haha. I'm going out to become Santa Claus again, told mom. Mom not answering anything cause she is sleepy. Then I gone out again. Reach Lydia house and she was out with friends just now. We went to 2046 cafe at Kuchai Lama again! My second time to go Kuchai Lama today. Yen Zheng and Yen Shan both working at there for quite some time Wei Jian said. Chen Kai is not joining us tonight sadly. Yen Sum at Wangsa Maju and Kok Loong at Cheras. =( Firstly, I could not recognise whether is Yen Shan or Yen Zheng. Then later I confirm she is Yen Zheng haha! This twins are definitely hardest to be recognise. I ordered a Vanilla Milkshake for myself! >.<" Long time never drink. I miss my second aunt in Perth she used to made for me to drink. We talk about high school time, meeting Lee Mun in Melbourne, everybody in science class taking account job in the end. Lydia currently working in Malay Mail company related with account. Wei Jian working something like Edmund Choo (brother friend) in Bukit Jalil. He hates his colleagues patting his shoulders haha. And he paid for the bill for tonight's treating =) so nice of him. He is still the same Wei Jian ko ko I met at Taman Desa.

Home at 12.15am. Ed called during on the way home at 1.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment