Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Email from VU with quick respond

Got an email from Victoria University again. This time I got the information for intakes in February and July. Semester 1 runs from February 8 - June 25. Which I think I am not able apply before 29th January such in hurry. Semester 2 starts on 12 July and finishes on 26 November. The timing is just right and can attend sister wedding held in KL. Therefore each semester is of about 4 1/2 months duration including a study break. There is long summer holiday before the start of Semester 1 and a shorter break in the winter between two semesters. Usually the Faculty like the work experience to be in a related are but they will still consider if work experience is unrelated.

Again I sent another email to confirm the course work and exam passing marks. But then the officer not able to give me to accurate information so she dumb me to another department again name Faculty of Workforce Development.

However I still get the information of the subjects study per course. Students study 4 units per semester. Each section of the course (Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) consist of 4 subjects each. Therefore the total number of subjects will be 12 over 3 semesters.

I'm not really understand of this part so I forward the email to Jia Pei. Hope she could explain some to me.

It's kinda weird. Respond from Daniel. Both of us think funny actually. The officer told me is 4 units per semester for Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma. However, the website from here shows that must complete 5 core units plus minimum 5 elective units. That's mean should be total in 10 subjects am I right? Feel confuse and send email to the Faculty of Workforce Development department as well to ask perceivably.

In additional, I had email to another 2 institute which is Kangan Batman Institue in Tafe (Certificate IV in Business (Advertising) ), and also Tafe NSW Certificate IV in Advertising but they need a business certificate III as the base. In the same time, I saw few recruitment of general clerks, receptionist, part-time data entry jobs. So I decided to take action and email my resume to apply them all 3 different company.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...as i explained ealier to u via msn...so u understand d?

    ReplyDelete