Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cleaning drawers and table

Wake up early again at 9:00am this time. Thinking of how to clear the rubbish on my table. Unbelievable, I am throwing Nicholas Teo newspapers cutting in my last drawer pairing with the table one. It already so many years and turn to yellowish and so many dirt sticks on it. The drawer can have its own fresh air finally.

The tables souvenir garage I put it all into a plastic box that I bought at Carrefour Mid Valley last time. All the things are wiped before throwing into it. There's full of dust on the table and floor. The little drawer on my table had some alkaline batteries that need to be throw. I saw my prefect badges and name tag inside of it. I remembered those days in prefect are so useless in the team. I didn't have a good image, good discipline, good student as well. However, I still treat it as my valuable item and memorable time with the tie in the drawer.

I had packed the Australia catalogue I took from when I visited Melbourne during 2004/2005 and labeled it on the FedEx envelopes where I kept into to avoid dusts again.

It is about 4pm and I have to go Cartoon City again. Tomorrow have to continue clearing all the stuff on my table again. There are left only 3 boxes for me to keep my things.

Another way to clear the stuff is to throw all the rubbish. I am planning to give away all the chinese novels because is useless to stored in wasting the spaces. Thus, I guarantee that I won't read it anymore again because the words are small and I don't want to wear spectacles again in my life! Dad told I don't have to throw or give away my books yet. Maybe could sell it to the comic shop opposite Public Bank. I had worked as supervisor in comic shop before so I don't think is a good way to solve it because mostly the novels are ordered every week by the bookstore itself through the suppliers. Sadly, seems like nobody want my old novels that I had leave message on my facebook status.

No idea where to hang my new air-conditional yet. >.<>

Ed invited to watch movie. I pay for the ticket, Ed pay for sushi dinner. I intend to watch The Imaginarium of Dr Parnasses. Tropicana City Mall is not having this show so I forced to watch it at Mid Valley Megamall. Probably not today, maybe tomorrow. I don't want to shower in the midnight when I got home later. This shows duration is 2 hours and 2 minutes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment