Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pavilion

With Mom together we went to KL shopping again. This time, we arrived earlier than last week. My dad is like rushing to office so we have more time to spent in morning hours. We finished our breakfast at around 8:30am. We also walked around the Imbi market before we leave. Mom bought me some small little seedless grapes from my friend Weng Soon fruits stall. It cost about RM3.38 but he count me on RM3.00~! Then we went to Imbi Kaikan as is too early to walk in shopping centre and they are not open yet. We chant for about 40 minutes and we left the kaikan. I appreciate Gohonzon give me the strength to maintain my daily life and provide the intelligent for me to answer to IELTS questions and achieve the scores. I also pray for my parent to have a good healthy health and dad would secured with his current job as he wish. Sister will marry in harmony, warm, nice weather in her wedding party in KL. Brother will have a girlfriend as soon as possible.

Then me and mom pass by the Pavilion and Lot 10 to go Sg Wang. But we stopped by Lot 10 food court and have a look around. Mom want to have lunch at here later as it is recommended by 蔡澜 a famous author in Taiwan. 十号胡同 is the theme or name for the food court place. There are variety of foods to choose but most of all are pork-free, so I don't think I will see any Malays eating there. We hang around at Isetan and seen some of clothes. I like one of the Hush puppies clothe cause it give me a feel that the clothe bring me have a cheerful youth appearance. Mom said she have Parkson voucher so lets go to Sg Wang to check whether they have it or not. And then, we couldn't find any from there so we quickly moved back to Lot 10 and purchase it.

This the shirt I mentioned and cost RM79.90 with 70% discount.

Thus, I wanted to get the Ettusais Skin Version Up Extra cosmetic. It cost RM72 for 80ml and refill price are cheaper than this.
My review: Actually it is a serum to soften and smoother your skin texture. You can see the instant result when the promoter is applying trial on your both hands. You have to apply this before toner.

AC-Skincare Version Up

Before you decide to slap on any of the good stuff, prime your skin with this.

How it Works:
Soften your skin's surface layer, with this softener. It will penetrate rapidly into the skin after washing your face, optimizing your skin's natural moisture absorption strength so that it absorbs all the goodness of your moisturizer. Prevents pimples as it keeps the skin dewy fresh.


After I had paid, the promoter named Winnie gave me this skin care advice sheet with few samples and not stingy on their sample gives away.
This is how the leaflet looks like...
White serum Dual Effect apply for morning and night with a proper amount. Apply on your fingertip and lightly rub into trouble spots. She gave me x2 packs.
Medicated acne clear spots superior apply for Morning, daytime, and night with a proper amount. Apply a small amount to a fingertip and lightly rub into areas where acne is forming. May also use over the make-up. She gave me x2 packs. Eye zone Massaging Essence x1 pack. Apply after lotion, take up one push of a dispenser onto a fingertip to apply to the areas around eyes and to blend with skin by gently massaging it. Eye zone tinted color essence x1 pack. After base make-up, spread thinly over concerned area by using brush tip and lightly smooth it with a fingertip.

Lastly, Medicated acne whitening UV EX (Oil Block) SPF 24.PA++ x2 packs. I have bought this one before and it is a great make-up base to use for.
After I had done purchasing, we went to Pavilion. Took some of the Chinese New Year decorations in front of Pavilion and mom look gorgeous on it!

Mom love the flowers!


Front door inside the Pavilion


Mom and the goose
Mom feeding it!
Background of the stage


Mom and the giant water-lily.




Parkson Pavilion selling clothes as low as RM19.90 do you believe that? I don't until I seen in real! However, this clothe below I bought is cost RM24.50. I love the cute chubby cartoon on it. Although it may look childish on me but I still believe I am youth and sporting!

Mom decided to buy the Lipton milk tea so that can have a chance to participate winning prize like umbrella (she wanted the most), cup and two packs of Liptop tea bags. The promoter keep persuading her to buy and try the luck. She stand there for awhile and think while the promoter with another one's are actually arranging the card pictures to pick on the board itself. Mom saw the special picture on certain area that the promoter trying to put on. And guess what? Mom picked the umbrella one and the promoter tell her :"Wah aunty, you really very good in luck." =.=" Mom actually wicked one! haha just that they don't know. I keep playing fool my mom by telling, Wah aunty you really hou hou choi ar!!! =p However, the yellowish umbrella not suitable to use under hot sun because the yellow color actually making your eye more painful against the sunshine on the road. We used it while we walk back to Lot 10 food court to have our lunch.

Mom ordered wan tan mee cha siew curry double mee. Mom ate one and half mee =p My tooth still not used to it with my mouth yet. It charge RM9.30 which I think is very expensive. The curry is too spicy for me and I trusted my kampung wan tan mee is more delicious than this one but in KL so far so good if you are not ignoring not delicious food.

After we finished the food, we walked to the Imbi road we used to wait dad there. Bought newspapers from 7-11. Big news: Johor Sultan had passed away in his age of 78 on coming April. As we keep on walking, we saw the car parking beside that restaurant and assume dad is having his lunch there. Dad don't want to eat the pork meat but mom and me feel very full and my tooth is one kind of problem of biting so dad forced to eat them all. Mom suggest him to order only sausage next time. Mom and me are reading newspapers while dad having his meal. So I am looking job at the classified section.

I dislike to ride on dad car's when he drive. He always drive like youngsters which is very dangerous and annoying. I am so fierce to die on the road even though seat belt is on but dad used to drive at the middle between two lanes. Mom have the same feel as how I felt. >.<

Received Pet Pet Certificate at OUG Pets more shop. Have dinner at Puchong Bandar Puteri 甜在心 to have my favourite cabonara spaghetti. =)

1 comment:

  1. wow...such a guai lui!shopping with parents. great day after all! :)

    ReplyDelete