Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Install Water Heater & wall sockets in my room!

Eric Chan arrived at 4pm nearby my house. But that technicians came at 5:30pm with 3 person. 2 chinese 1 disable one of the hand, another bangladesh or whatever very 迟钝 slow reacting. Scold cannot, not scold feel very funny! >.<>

Another thing feel funny is the water splash heavily without using the pump. It must be something blocking on the pipe. Actually the National water-heater works fine but don't know what happened exactly either the pipe or that water-heater. I love this Joven water-heater the water splash on my body feel so relaxing and finally -^.^- I can clean my butt happily haha!

This is how it looks at master bedroom bath room after installed the water-heater. Jomet-Green I like the color so much.

.
Went to Sri Petaling and eat at Mcdonald's again with nuggets and ice-cream. Shop around the Carrefour.
Ed playing his walkman camera phone on my lossing tooth. After tomorrow, it will be never appear on my mouth again!

Ed told that actually you can differ that I had loss tooth whenever I smile like this...
Do you think so?



No comments:

Post a Comment