Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Improve English

Yes, got a long long notes from dad by correcting my e-mails that I have sent to the VU person and also him, sister and brother. I knew that since I'm primary school until now. No action taken, sham on myself. English is difficult to master the grammar and vocabulary. It's isn't easier as Chinese I wonder why?

After I got up from bed, first thing first I check my yahoo e-mail account to see whether any response from VU International Student Department. I had replied her e-mail regarding my education level and work experience. This is what she wrote with really long and interesting paragraph. From what you've said, it sounds like you have a very good chance of meeting the academic entry requirements for Certificate IV in Advertising. I understand you will need to wait for your IELTS result to make any further decisions. Just in case you do decide to take an English course at VU, the cost is $340 per week. This covers all aspects of the course including access to state-of-the-art-learning technology and outstanding teachers. The length of the course and therefore its total cost will depend on your IELTS results. If you are close you may only need to study a short 5 or 10 weeks course.

That means if I fail I have to spend about at least $1700 for the 5 weeks English course. =.="

The Certificate is of 1 semester duration and costs $5,720 per semester. To complete a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Advertising, need to be start with the Certificate IV. This course runs for one semester and after that you can articulate into other courses. In reality, the Certificate IV is actually the first part of the Diploma anyway.

Can you see how cool is that? But of course the money isn't a problem. The most big enemy problem is myself whether I can cope with the lesson or not. Without any interruption, can I concentrate very well in the class? Ask yourself first...

2 comments:

  1. if u have the heart, u can do it! Believe in yourself!
    T.T u going to australia....

    ReplyDelete