Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

My tooth is back!

5:30pm Dr Khoo appointment. Finally a week had past and the time has arrived to fix my tooth!
I have to pay the balance of RM450 out of total RM750 for the implant tooth. Mom told me that it will be very painful and ask me to take shower and have dinner first before going dentist. It is already 4:45pm and I have not much time left! I must rush to shower after mom had her's and rush to eat my dinner and again rush to brush my teeth before going to dentist. Waited for like half an hour before it's my turn to go in the surgery room. I been asked for whether want to whiten the tooth or not and done in 1 or 2 days. I think is fine with the current colour and match with others beside one.

Could you see my tooth with a screw there. Scary~!


It doesn't feel pain at all when it screw up to the gum. But you will feel weird because the tooth is fake and not belong's to you. You most likely will move the tongue to feel that tooth whenever you wanted so. Other than that, the false tooth very smooth in behind and your brain doesn't make sense like it is your tooth! Click accept button! *Doink* like that...

9pm out to Nathan to have Ed dinner and go to Shell station to pump petrol and go Parkson Mcdonald's to have Mcflurry+Oreo! Yumm! I can taste whatever and smile whenever I wanted!
Yeah! I have back my tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment