Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Complicated mood

Woke up by alarm at 8:30am but get up from bed at 9:30am automatically exactly. Mom is not around and I need to go to bank-in cheque. When she is back the time already 10am and I asked whether she had went out to the market yet. She wanting to go again to the bank with me. I took some ang pao packets in front of the counter next to me. I know mom would like to have some of it. She said this year ang pao packs doesn't look nice as usual. Hong Leong bank only given 5 inside per pack. So stingy ~_~

Mom bought me new hair clip and also another pack of the hair paste. RM5 for two items, RM3 for one item. The most right side only RM2 bought from 29 road market at the back of my house.


3:40pm went to Cartoon City and play facebook awhile and practice IELTS reading module. Boring reading at the long story statement and not quite understand the difficult of the English language. I think I will totally unable achieve the points band 5.5 =( Hopefully I can go to some lesson before I re-sit for the exam soon.

Argue while on the to Mid Valley again. Small gas tong. >.< I was suppose to pay my bill at Jusco but ended up without happened.

Went to Kuchai Lama eat all day breakfast set. With barley ice to wet my dry throat is cool. I don't want to step back the unhappy scenario again.

1 comment:

  1. 你是说闷死了吧?我的生活的确如此沉闷 :(

    ReplyDelete