Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Re-paint wall

9:30am woke up. Re-paint the wall again. Wanted to go Carrefour shopping together with mom. She is fetching dad from LRT station later. I bought the Wii Bag and 2 plastic containers together with other stuff that mom bought and get the RM8 voucher. Mom asked to call dad to walk to here from Bukit Jalil station. After dad joined, we had lunch at Mcdonald and the queue is long, the service super slow. I only able to eat McNugget as my loss tooth is difficult to bite and crumble the food. Dad had the Prosperity burger beef and we couldn't seen any double beef in the middle of the bun! Cheated one so no next time and it spice my dad tongue. Only the black pepper looks more like the main course within the meal set and don't think is cheap! While on the way back home, mom asked to order take away 鸡窝包 six of it with RM28.80 in total to give relatives try later. She actually took back one of it and keep it for herself. She said she went to the next two doors one and it doesn't tasty at all and not worthy in RM4.80.

Went home and re-paint the wall again and rest while mom is pin the board on my door to avoid the air-con not cool in the room. You should know how noisy when nail up something, but I able to fall as sleep deeply that time so amazing! 17:45pm have a quick shower and leave the house by 6pm. We are going to attend Kepong Aunt house special dinner with Stephanie and Samantha Chow. All the dishes are something like after giving childbirth while having confinement eat those nutritious tonics to enrich the nutritious for weak body mothers. I am not enjoying eating all these stuff at all without my front tooth I couldn't bite properly and have the mood of eating. After I finish my meal, I have a chat with Stephanie about her teeth. She done all four front teeth with crowning and she told me that the professional told after plucked the root immediately have to do crowning to protect the remaining tooth, otherwise there's no blood supply to that certain tooth. =(

Leave at 8pm and home around 8:30pm. 9pm met with Ed and went to Kahve Cafe at Kuchai Lama.




Information of the cafe:
29, Ground Floor,
Jalan Kuchai Maju 8, Dynasty 3,
Kuchai Enterprenuers Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-7983 6143

The reason I choose smash potatoes and vanilla milkshake are I cannot bite any food and I had dinner at Aunt house. Milk can fill my stomach so I won't feel starving later at midnight. We decided to go back Cartoon City to take back my Wii so that I could fit into my new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment