Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Desture

Woke up in an unwilling and unwanted condition. My front left tooth had finally dropped and it really make my day worst. I don't want to cry but my tears keep drop uncontrollable.Mom brought me to Dr.Khoo opposite Parkson OUG there. Waited for about an hour and finally is my turn to make false tooth. Make a mould need a week to be done and mom paid RM300 cash deposit. When done finishing in dentist, we moved to Old klang road to purchase my air-conditioning. The lady name Ling very funny! When we already given deposit to buy the Panasonic Ionizer and she written the resit then only told us about that Panasonic complaint by a lot of customers. The spare-parts from China and very noisy when it functioning. She then only recommend that Hitachi or York one with price of RM1250 included installation. That Hitachi is same with Ed bought last year around Chinese New Year but now is cheaper compare the one when he bought. Mom paid RM160 for deposit Then the balance RM1090 pay tomorrow. Free gift only get a tumbler and notebook back pack. Moved all things in room to another room for temporary.

You actually cannot see which tooth I lost exactly if I smile like this below...
It was suppose a happy day for me to go purchase new air-conditioning later. But my stupid tongue just trying to be naughty and without awareness in sleeping blur it licked the tooth. So I am the one who should blame myself.

RMIT replied email to me and mentioned that Certificate IV in Advertising is not available. And this time that person recommend me to go for Certificate IV in Creative Industries which has a professional writing stream with a multimedia focus. I dislike to write and counting maths. What for to persuade me to join business or writing? >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment